Flexo Printing Machine for for Food Packing
|FOB Price:||US $16,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $16,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YT-41000
- Embossing Structure: Rotary Letterpress
- Trademark: huarui
- Origin: Ruian
- Type: Ink Jet
- Width: 1000mm
- Specification: ce
Flexo Printing Machine adopting photosensitive resin as printing plate, is commonly known as the flexographic printing machine. It is suitable for printing packing materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene plastic bag and roll paper, etc. It is a kind of ideal printing equipment for producing paper packing bag for food, supermarket handbag, vest bag and clothes bag, etc.
Flexography printing machine, commonly abbreviated to flexo press is a kind of printing process which utilizes a flexible relief plate. It is basically a modern-day version of letterpress which can be made use of for printing on almost any kind of kind of substrate, including plastic, metal film, foil,cellophane, paper, and laminating material.
The 2nd technique made use of a computer-guided laser to etch the photo onto the printing plate. Such a direct laser etching procedure is called digital plate making.
The 3rd approach is to go through a molding procedure. The primary step is to create a metal plate from the negative of our preliminary image via a presentation procedure followed by an acid bath. In the early days the metal used was zinc, resulting in the name zincos. Later magnesium was made use of. This steel plate in relief is then utilized in the second action to produce the mold and mildew that could possibly be in bakelite board or maybe glass or plastic, with a first molding procedure. When cooled, this master mold will press the rubber or plastic substance (under both regulated temperature as well as stress) through a 2nd molding procedure to produce the printing plate. Flexography printing machine is a new flexo press that has actually been made to please the short run printing needs of the flexible packaging industry as well as the top-notch printing demands of the plastic, paper and self-adhesive label market. It consists of advanced digital systems to accomplish the most effective hard copy high qualities and it can be applied to different substrates, i.e., plastic film, paper as well as laminates.
The perfect option that can be adjusted to publish with traditional solvent based ink systems, with water based inks and UV inks for the label market and with the ingenious technology for flexography printing.
This expert flexo printing press operator excels in the areas of color administration, procedure control, troubleshooting and implementing corrective activity procedures to bring systems right into control for repeatable, foreseeable results.
Performance and characteristics:
1. Easy operation, flexible starting, accurate color register.
2. The meter counter can set printing quantity according to the requirements. Stop the machine automatically at the quantity or when the material is cut off.
3. Lift and lower printing plate cylinder manually, it will stir the printing ink automatically after lifting.
4. The printing ink is spread by the anilox cylinder with even ink color.
5. Reliable drying system coordinated with high-speed rotation, it will automatically break circuit when the machine stops.
6.360° Continuous and adjustable longitudinal register device.
7. The frequency control of motor speed adapts to different printing speeds.
8. There are Jogging/Stopping buttons on the plate roller base and material rolling rack so as to make it easy operate the machine when the plate is installed.
|Max. Web Width||1000mm|
|Max. Effective Printing Width||1000mm|
|Rangeof RepeatPrinting Length||191~914mm|
|Max. Diameter of Roll Material||450mm|
|Plate Thickness(Both side adhesive tape included)||2.38mm|
1. Adopt ceramic anilox cylinder roller to spread ink..
2. The unwinding and rewinding units are designed with magnetic powder brakes and clutch for tension control, and flexography press equipped with Mitsubishi auto tension controller with PLC to control tension stability.
3. Each flexography press unit adopt 360º for registration.
4. All printing units are equipped with a group of infrared hot dryer.(UV dryer is for option)
5.The machine has one die-cutting station, and it can make printing and die cutting finished in one process.
6. The rubber ink rollers will be automatically separated from the printing roller, and it will keep rotating at a low speed, thus preventing ink from drying..
7. The main motor is adopted the import stepless regulation of frequency conversion which guarantees the stable performance of flexography press.
8. The machine can finish material-feeding, printing, vanishing, IR drying, laminating, die-cutting and rewinding at one stroke that is best option for printing self-adhesiver labels and other commercial label..
9.Regular, precise and repeatable results, increased efficiency and also uptime on press, reductions in waste as well as incorrect costs, a lot better communication with whole supply chain, including prepress.
10.Central impression for better color registration. With the central impression configuration, the printed material is supported by the cylinder, and greatly improving color registration, especially with extensible materials.
11.Wherever possible, parts are communized for availability and wear-resisting design. Hot wind dryer, automatic temperature controller, and separated heat source.
12. Hard gear surface, high precision decelerate motor, and encoder buttons are placed on both control chassis and body for operations convenience.