PE Film Machine for LDPE HDPE LLDPE
|FOB Price:||US $25,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SJ-80
- Raw Material: PE
- Computerized: Computerized
- Screw Speed: 10-100r/Min
- Specification: SJ-80
- Type: PE Film Blowing Machine
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: huarui
LDPE HDPE LLDPE Film Blowing Machine is used for blowing the various film of low density polyethylene(LDPE), high density polyethylene(HDPE)and linear low density polyethylene(LLDPE)etc, Wich are widely used for packing liquid, industrial products, garments and textile, etc. And printing lamination.
1. Main motor and take-up motor are controlled by frequency inverter adjust
2. Manual exchangeable system to adjust the gap of take-up roller and embossing roller
3. Material of screw and barrel: 38CrMoAlA Polished with Nitride Treatment
Hardness of heat treatment: Screw HV≥ 740, barrel HV≥ 900
Depth of hardening: 0.6-0.7mm
Brittleness grade: ≤ 2 grade
4. Gear box: 200 Involute cylinder Bevel wheel, cast alloy steel piston, fine grinding hard gear surface
5. Die material: Steel 45#/surface treatment of flow channel: Hard chrome- plating
6. Double digital display temperature controller
Max. Layflat Width of film: 1500mm
Main motor power: 37kw 380V, 50Hz 3 Phase
Inverter: Brand: (yashkava made in Japan )
All Electrical contactors: Brand Siemens made in Germany
Heating power: 4zones power about 16kw
Form of die: Rotarying dia
Diameter of die: 80mm
Dia moulding: 150mm 300mm
L/D ratio of screw: 28: 1
Speed of screw: 10-100rpm
Film thickness: 0.01-0.10mm
Output capacity: 70-80kg/h
Total power: 56kw
Screen filter: Mechanical manual screen changer device (1 set) φ 120mm
Material of screw and barrel: Alloyed high-quality steel 38CrMoAlA with optimum hardness and strong corrosion resistance after precision finishing and nitrogen treatment
Take up unit:
Take up rollers diameter: 1600mm
Guide rollers diameter 160mm
Effective film width(mm): 1500
Take-up motor(kw): 1.5 kw
With embossing shaft to emboss on the surface of film
Structure style of bubble stabilizer: Squirrel cage type
Take-up speed(M/minute): 0-60
Double station Winding Unit:
1, Working method: Surface friction type
1. Roller width(mm): 1600
2. Effective width(mm): 1500
3. Winding motor: DC Torque Motor
4. Tension controller: By torque motor
5. Winding speed(M/min): Max 60
6. Guide roller diameterr: 240mm
7. Take-up motor(kw): 10n/m (10PCS)
8. Edge cutting device: With 2 PCS edge slitting blade and 2 PCS center slitting blade
|Power of Main Motor||30-37kw|
|Specification of Die Head||Φ150-Φ300mm|
|Single-side Thickness of Film||0.01-0.10mm|
|Max. Folding Width of Film||1500mm|
|Weight of Machine||4600kg|
LDPE HDPE LLDPE Film Blowing Machine feature a much better equilibrium of mechanical properties than cast or extruded films since it is drawn both the transverse and also linear direction. Mechanical properties of the film consist of tensile, flexural toughness and strength. The virtually consistent commercial properties in both orientations to enable optimum strength in the film.
Firstly, polymer melt is extruded through an annular slit die head, usually vertically, to form a thin walled tube. The polymer begins in a pellet type, which are together compressed and melted to form a continual, thick fluid. This molten polymer is squeezed out, via an annular slit die.
Secondly, air is infused with an opening in the facility of the die, and air pressure blow the extruded melt to increase into a bubble. Mounted on top of the die, a high efficiency air ring infuse to cool the hot film. The air pressure keep constant to guarantee consistent film thickness. Air is presented utilizing an opening in the center of the die to blow up the tube like a balloon. The tubular film then continues upwards, continually cooling, until it passes through nip rollers where the tubular is flattened to form lay-flat film.
After solidification at the frost line, the film relocates right into a collection of nip rollers which fall down the bubble and also squash it right into 2 layers film. In the cooling phase of blown film extrusion, the amorphous, transparent melt crystallizes to form a translucent, hazy, or opaque film. The factor where opacity begins in the bubble is called the frost line. The frost line height is regulated by several parameters: the air circulation, film speed, and temperature distinction between the film and the arrounding.
LDPE HDPE LLDPE Film Blowing Machine is used for extruding and blowing polymer film, raw material is HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE etc, referred as to low density polyethylene (LDPE), high density polyethylene(HDPE)and linear low density polyethylene(LLDPE) etc, widely used for printing, agricultural and packing industrial etc. Blown extrusion film applications listed as below:
1. LDPE HDPE LLDPE Film Blowing Machine can be used either in tube form (e.g. for plastic bags and sacks) or the tube can be slit to form a sheet. Blown film extrusion can be used for the manufacture of co-extruded, double-layer or multi-layer films for high barrier applications such as food packaging.
2. Industry packaging (e.g. shrinkable film, stretch film, bag film or container liners).
3. Agricultural film (e.g. greenhouse film, crop forcing film, silage film, silage stretch film).
4.Consumer packaging (e.g. packaging film for frozen products, shrinkable film for transport packaging, food wrap film, packaging bags, or form, fill and seal packaging film).
5. Barrier film (e.g. film made of raw materials such as polyamides and EVOH acting as an aroma or oxygen barrier used for packaging food, e. g. cold meats and cheese), films for the packaging of medical products.
6.Laminating film (e.g. laminating of aluminum or paper used for packaging for example milk or coffee).
1. The barrel and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel with optimum hardness and durable service after precision finishing and nitrogen treatment.
2.Blown film extrusion spiral double layer high pressure type dies are accuracy made and also therefore are pricey however their life span is considerable.
3.Each die head will have a working range of die inserts at different diameters to fit the needed application. Different die gaps can also be specified relying on the material being extruded.
4. Main Motor coupling connected with gear box, reduce the power consumption.
5.Winder and utting unit adopts torque motor to keep proper tensions and make rolling even and easy to replace.
6.Pneumatic up and down mobile, surface friction winder, equipped AC motor with frequency conversion.
7.The auxiliary machine has a platform working table for making operation easy and is equipped with bubble stabilizing ring.
8. High efficiency dual lip air ring cooling system , SSR +PID temperature controller.
9.The blown film procedure is a continual procedure, as such the machinery has to be designed to cope with both the high speeds involved and have the ability to operate on a 24 hour basis.
10.Optional electric spark corona treater is available as required.