Flexo Printing Machine for Supermarket Handbag
|FOB Price:||US $17,550 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $17,550/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YT-6600
- Embossing Structure: Rotary Letterpress
- Trademark: huarui
- Origin: Ruian
- Type: Ink Jet
- Width: 600mm
- Specification: ce
1. Adopt ceramic anilox cylinder roller to spread ink..
2. The unwinding and rewinding units are designed with magnetic powder brakes and clutch for tension control, and flexography press equipped with Mitsubishi auto tension controller with PLC to control tension stability.
3. Each flexography press unit adopt 360º for registration.
4. All printing units are equipped with a group of infrared hot dryer.(UV dryer is for option)
5.The machine has one die-cutting station, and it can make printing and die cutting finished in one process.
6. The rubber ink rollers will be automatically separated from the printing roller, and it will keep rotating at a low speed, thus preventing ink from drying..
7. The main motor is adopted the import stepless regulation of frequency conversion which guarantees the stable performance of flexography press.
8. The machine can finish material-feeding, printing, vanishing, IR drying, laminating, die-cutting and rewinding at one stroke that is best option for printing self-adhesiver labels and other commercial label..
9.Regular, precise and repeatable results, increased efficiency and also uptime on press, reductions in waste as well as incorrect costs, a lot better communication with whole supply chain, including prepress.
10.Central impression for better color registration. With the central impression configuration, the printed material is supported by the cylinder, and greatly improving color registration, especially with extensible materials.
11.Wherever possible, parts are communized for availability and wear-resisting design. Hot wind dryer, automatic temperature controller, and separated heat source.
12. Hard gear surface, high precision decelerate motor, and encoder buttons are placed on both control chassis and body for operations convenience.
Performance and characteristics:
1. Easy operation, flexible starting, accurate color register.
2. The meter counter can set printing quantity according to the requirements. Stop the machine automatically at the quantity or when the material is cut off.
3. Lift and lower printing plate cylinder manually, it will stir the printing ink automatically after lifting.
4. The printing ink is spread by the anilox cylinder with even ink color.
5. Reliable drying system coordinated with high-speed rotation, it will automatically break circuit when the machine stops.
6.360° Continuous and adjustable longitudinal register device.
7. The frequency control of motor speed adapts to different printing speeds.
8. There are Jogging/Stopping buttons on the plate roller base and material rolling rack so as to make it easy operate the machine when the plate is installed.
This machine, adopting photosensitive resin as printing plate, is commonly known as the flexographic printing machine. It is suitable for printing packing materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene plastic bag and roll paper, etc. It is a kind of ideal printing equipment for producing paper packing bag for food, supermarket handbag, vest bag and clothes bag, etc.
|Max. Web Width||600mm|
|Max. Effective Printing Width||560mm|
|Rangeof RepeatPrinting Length||228~914mm|
|Max. Diameter of Roll Material||450mm|
|Plate Thickness(Both side adhesive tape included)||2.38mm|
1.Plate making process
The initial technique of plate R&D utilizes light-sensitive polymer. A film negative is positioned over the plate, which is subjected to ultra-violet light. The polymer hardens where light go through the film. The staying polymer has the consistency of chewed gum. It is gotten rid of in a storage tank of either water or synthetic cleaning agent. Brushes scrub the plate to facilitate the "washout" procedure. The procedure could vary depending upon whether strong sheets of photopolymer or fluid photopolymer are made use of, however the concept is still the exact same. The plate to be washed out is fixed in the orbital washout system on a sticky base plate. Home plate is washed out in a mix of water and also 1 % dishwashing soap, at a temperature level of roughly 40 ° C. The unit is equipped with a twin membrane filter. With this the ecological burdening is kept to an absolute minimum. The membrane system separates photopolymer from the washout water. After enhancement of take in gelatine as an example, the photopolymer residue can be dealt with as basic solid waste together with house refuse. The recycled water is re-used without including any kind of cleaning agent.
2. Mounting process
For every color to be printed, a plate is made and eventually put on a cylinder which is placed in the printing press. To make a complete picture, regardless of printing on flexible film or corrugated paper, the image transferred from each plate has to register exactly with the images transferred from the other colors. To ensure an accurate picture is made, mounting marks are made on the flexographic plates. These mounting marks can be microdots (down to 0.3 mm) and/or crosses. Special machinery is made for mounting these plates on the printing cylinders to maintain registration
3. Printing process
A flexographic print is made by developing a positive mirrored master of the required image as a 3D alleviation in a rubber or polymer material. Flexographic plates can be created with analogue and also electronic plate making processes. The picture areas are increased over the non photo areas on the rubber or polymer plate. The ink is moved from the ink roll which is partially immersed in the ink tank. After that it transfers to the anilox or ceramic roll (or meter roll) whose structure holds a certain quantity of ink since it is covered with hundreds of tiny wells or cups that allow it to meter ink to the printing plate in a consistent density equally and also quickly (the variety of cells per linear inch could differ according to the type of print job and also the top quality called for). To avoid getting a final product with a smudgy or bumpy appearance, it has to be made certain that the amount of ink on the printing plate is not too much. This is achieved by utilizing a scrape, called a doctor blade. The doctor blade eliminates excess ink from the anilox roller before inking the printing plate. The substratum is lastly sandwiched in between the plate as well as the perception cyndrical drume to move the photo. The sheet is after that fed via a clothes dryer, which enables the inks to completely dry before the surface area is touched once again. If a UV-curing ink is made use of, the sheet does not have to be dried, but the ink is cured by UV rays instead.